HSSC recruitment 2019: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will close the online registration for the HSSC group ‘C’ Clerk posts. The candidates should apply online by today on the official website- hssc.gov.in.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: July 8, 2019
• Closing date for deposit of fee: July 11, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 17 to 42 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The candidates must be Graduate/ 10+2/10+2 First Division or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
• The candidates must also have Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
• General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
• SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State have to pay Rs 25 as application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination of 90 marks and Socio-Economic criteria and experience for 10 marks.
• Out of the 90 marks 75 percent weight will be given to General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and 25 percent weight will be given to History, Current Affairs, Literature and the Culture of Haryana.
How to apply for HSSC recruitment 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.hssc.gov.in by July 8, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.