HSSC examinations: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the examination dates for the written exam for Junior Engineer recruitment. According to the schedule released by HSSC, the examination will be conducted on April 27 and 28.
The candidates will be able to download the admit cards from the official website from April 22, 2019.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Examination of 90 marks and Socio-Economic criteria and experience of 10 marks.
• The examination will consist of 90 multiple choice questions of 90 minutes duration in which-
• 75 percent weightage for General awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi or Concerned or Relevant Subject as applicable.
• 25 percent weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
• Each question will consist of 1 mark.
There shall be no interview/Viva Voice.
According to the official notification, “Admit Card for written examination of the candidates will be uploaded on the Commission Website. The candidates can download the admit cards from the Commission Website from April 22, 2019 onwards.”
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notice here.