HPPSC recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will end the online application process for the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services examination tomorrow. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.hppsc.hp.gov.in by July 22, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: July 22, 2019
• Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies: 43 posts
• Election Kanungo: 7 posts
• Extension Officer: 4 posts
• General Category candidates: Rs 400
• S.C/S.T/OBC BPL candidates: Rs 100
• Ex-Servicemen of H.P. do not have to pay any application fee.
• The candidate should be in the age limit of 18 to 45 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main written examination.
• The Preliminary examination will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions for one mark each for shortlisting the candidates for the Main examination.
• Interested candidates should hold a Bachelor degree of any of the universities of India or equivalent.
• For detailed syllabus, the candidates should check the official notification.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by July 22, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.