HPCL recruitment 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited will end the online application process for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Law Officer, HRO & other posts soon. All the interested candidates can apply online on the official website-hindustanpetroleum.com by September 16, 2019.
• Project Engineer: Mechanical: 63 posts
• Project Engineer: Civil: 18 posts
• Project Engineer: Electrical: 25 posts
• Project Engineer: Instrumentation: 10 posts
• Refinery Engineer: Chemical: 10 posts
• Law Officer: 4 posts
• Quality Control Officer: 20 posts
• Human Resource Officer: 8 posts
• Fire & Safety Officer: 6 posts
• General/OBC/EWS category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 590.
• SC, ST and PwBD candidates do not have to pay any fee.
• The candidates should not be more than 28 years of age.
• However, for Quality Control Officer/Human Resource Officer/Fire & Safety Officer, the upper age limit is 30 years.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written examination and Interview.
• The computer based test will consist of General Aptitude and Technical / Professional Knowledge. The General Aptitude will consist of Intellectual Potential test, testing Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude test & test of English Language.
• The candidates will be able to download the admit cards for the written examination from the official website and they have to sign the admit cards and affix the photograph affixed and produce at the time of written test.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-hindustanpetroleum.com by September 16, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.