HPCL recruitment 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Law Officer, HRO & other posts. All the interested candidates can apply online on the official website-hindustanpetroleum.com by September 16, 2019.
• Project Engineer: Mechanical: 63 posts
• Project Engineer: Civil: 18 posts
• Project Engineer: Electrical: 25 posts
• Project Engineer: Instrumentation: 10 posts
• Refinery Engineer: Chemical: 10 posts
• Law Officer: 4 posts
• Quality Control Officer: 20 posts
• Human Resource Officer: 8 posts
• Fire & Safety Officer: 6 posts
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply online: September 16, 2019
• General/OBC/EWS category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 590.
• SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
• Interested candidates should not be more than 28 years of age.
• However, for Quality Control Officer/Human Resource Officer/Fire & Safety Officer, the upper age limit is 30 years.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Written examination and Interview.
• The computer based test will consist of General Aptitude and Technical / Professional Knowledge. The General Aptitude will consist of Intellectual Potential test, testing Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude test & test of English Language.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-hindustanpetroleum.com by September 16, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.