HP Police recruitment: The Himachal Pradesh Police has released an official notification inviting applications for Constable posts. The candidates should apply online on the official website by April 30, 2019.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination, Personality Test and Medical Examination. The total number of vacant posts is 1063.
• Constable (Male): 720 posts
• Constable (Driver): 130
• Constable (Female): 213 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 30, 2019
• Online application ends: April 30, 2019
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 23 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General category candidates: Rs 140
• SC/ST/OBC category candidates: Rs 35
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination, Personality Test and Medical Examination.
• The written examination will consist of 80 marks to be completed in 60 minutes duration.
• The written examination will include questions on English, Hindi, General Knowledge, Maths and Science and General Aptitude.
• The Personality Test will consist of 15 marks.
• Interested candidates should have 10+2 as academic qualification.
• Those appearing for 10+2 can also apply for the above posts.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-recruitment.hppolice.gov.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.