Gujarat High Court recruitment: The Gujarat High Court has released an official notification inviting applications for District Judge posts. The total number of vacant posts is 26. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
The online application process started at April 1, 2019 and the last date to apply online is April 30, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: April 30, 2019
• Preliminary examination: June 16, 2019
• Main written examination: August 4, 2019
• Viva-Voice test: October/November 2019
• Interested candidates should be between the age limit of 35 to 45 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
• The candidate must be a practising Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 1000
• SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category candidates: Rs 500
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary examination, Mains examination and Personal Interview.
• The Preliminary Examination will be a Computer Based test that will consist of 2 Papers – (each of 100 Marks & 2 Hours’ duration).
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.