ESIC results 2019: The Employees State Insurance Corporation has declared the UDC and Stenographer preliminary examination results. The candidates who have sat for the examination, can check their results from the official website-www.esic.nic.in
The Preliminary exam was conducted on July 14, 2019. According to the official website, for UDC exam, a total of 19693 candidates have been shortlisted and for Stenographer exam, a total of 852 candidates have been shortlisted for Phase-II exams.
How to check ESIC UDC and Stenographer preliminary results 2019:
The candidates can check the preliminary results 2019 by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.esic.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Recruitments”
• On the page that opens, click on the page that says, “List of shortlisted candidates for Phase II examination”
• A PDF containing the list of selected candidates will open.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
Direct Link: The candidates can check their results by clicking on the direct link here.
• List of candidates selected for ESIC UDC Phase-II examination.
• List of candidates selected for ESIC Stenographer exam.
• Marklist of all candidates for the post of UDC
Along with the results, the minimum qualifying marks for UDC and Stenographer exam have also been released on the official website.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.