ESIC recruitment 2019: The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released an official notification inviting candidates for the posts of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by April 15, 2019.
• Stenographer: 20 posts
• Upper Division Clerk: 131 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 16, 2019
• Online application ends: April 15, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 27 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 500.
• SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemen will have to pay Rs 250.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.esic.nic.in by April 15, 2019.
• Detailed information about how to apply is available on the official notification.
• Stenographer: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Main examination and Stenography Test.
• Upper Division Clerk: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary examination, Main examination and Computer Skill Test.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.