ESIC recruitment 2018: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has issued a notification inviting candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Engineer) in ESI Corporation.
The candidates can apply online on the official website –www.esic.nic.in
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 52
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): 27
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: November 16, 2018
• Online application ends: December 15, 2018
• Last date for online application fee: December 18, 2018
• The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 30 years.
• However, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons will get relaxation as per norms.
• SC/ST/PwD/ Departmental Candidates/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen: Rs 250
• All other candidates: Rs 500
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online at the official website –www.esic.nic.in before December 15, 2018.
• For more information regarding the application process, the candidates should check the official notification.
• The written examination will be Objective type multiple choice questions. (200 marks)
• Paper 1 will consist of- General Intelligence & Reasoning and General Awareness (100 marks)
• Paper 2 will consist of- General Engineering (Civil or Electrical) (100 marks)
• There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
• For the syllabus of the examination, the candidates should check the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification.