ESIC Insurance Medical Officer results 2019: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has declared the Insurance Medical Officer 2019 results. The candidates who have sat for the examination, can check their results from the official website- esic.nic.in.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and Interview. The written exam was conducted on December 26, 2018.
According to the official website, “Based on the performance of candidates in Written Examination and Interview, the following is the list of candidates who have been provisionally selected for the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II”
How to check ESIC Insurance Medical Officer results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.esic.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Recruitments”
• On the page that opens, click on the link of the results you want to check.
• A PDF containing the results will open.
• Check the results and download for future reference.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.