DU admissions 2019: Delhi University has started the online registration process for undergraduate admission from today. The candidates who are applying for the Delhi University colleges should check the official website- du.ac.in.
The registration process of all the programmes will be completely online for all the categories and all quota.
DU admission process 2019
• Undergraduate Programmes: May 30, 2019
• Post Graduate Programmes: June 3, 2019
• Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law: June 3, 2019
• M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes: June 3, 2019
Open Day Sessions will be organized according to the following dates:
• On May 31, June 3 and 8, 2019, the Open Day Sessions will be conducted in the Conference Centre, North Campus, Gate number 4 from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
• On June 4, 6, 7 and 10, 2019, the Open Day Sessions will be conducted in Kamala Nehru College, Rajdhani College, Ramlal Anand College, Zakir Hussain Delhi Collge and Maharaja Agrasen College from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
DU admissions 2019: Documents required
• The candidates should have a Passport size photograph of themselves for upload and a scanned signature of the applicant.
• The candidates should have a Self -Attested Class X certificate/mark sheet and Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet.
• The candidates should have SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM/OBC certificates.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply on the official website-www.du.ac.in/adm2019
For more information, the candidates should click on the direct link here.