DSSSB recruitment 2019: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant and Junior Engineer posts. Interested candidates should apply online from January 30, 2019 on the official website. Only online applications will be accepted.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: January 30, 2019
• Last date for the application process: March 1, 2019
• Asstt. Engg. (Electrical): 7 posts
• Asstt. Engg. (Civil): 13 posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 103 posts
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): 20 posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 33 posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 61 posts
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): 27 posts
• General/OBC candidates: Rs 100
• SC/ST/PwD will be exempted from paying an application fee.
• As the age limit differs for every post, the candidates should check the official notification here.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation.
• The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme and Skill Test, wherever applicable.
• The minimum qualifying marks are:
• General: 40 percent
• OBC (Delhi): 35 percent
• SC/ST/PH(PwD): 30 percent
• Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website-dsssbonline.nic.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.