DRDO recruitment 2018: LASER Science & Technology Centre , a DRDO laboratory has invited candidates for the walk in interview for Junior Research Fellows on the official website-www.drdo.gov.in
The interview will be conducted on December 19, 20 2018. There are 12 positions to be filled.
Candidates will be admitted from 9:30 am to 11: 30 am only.
Time Period: The time period is of 2 hours to work in the area of Physics (M.Sc)/ Electronics (B.Tech).
• Physics: 07 vacancies
• Electronics: 05 vacancies
• Physics: The candidates should have Post graduate degree in Basic Science in 1st Division with NET qualification OR M.E/M. Tech in 1st Division both at graduate & Post-graduate level.
• Electronics: The candidates should have BE/B. Tech in Ist Division with NET/GATE Qualification OR M.E/M. Tech. in 1st Division both at graduate & at Post-graduate level.
• The canndidates should not be more than 28 years old. The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
• Candidates must bring their original certificates at the time of interview.
• The fellowship will be offered initially for a period of two years. Based on the performance, the fellowship may be terminated at the end of second year or extended for 3rd and 4th year, if required.
• For more information, check the official notification here.