DRDO recruitment 2018: Defence Research and Development Organisation has released an official notification inviting candidates for filling Apprentices post. Interested candidates who want to apply can do from the official website- rac.gov.in
The last date to apply for the above-stated posts within 15 days of publication of the notification on the official website.
• Carpenter: 2 posts
• COPA: 25 posts
• Draughtsman (Mechanical): 8 posts
• Electrician: 22 posts
• Electronics: 3 posts
• Fitter: 35 posts
• Machinist: 12 posts
• Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 8 posts
• Turner: 6 posts
• Welder: 6 posts
Duration of training:
• The duration of the training is one year.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online at the official website-rac.gov.in
• The candidates should pay a registration fee of Rs 30.
• SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Physically Challenged candidates do not have to pay the registration fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here