DRDO recruitment 2018: Defence Research and Development Organisation has invited applications for the recruitment of Scientists in DRDO. Interested candidates can apply for the above posts under direct recruitment scheme through the website-rac.gov.in
• Scientist ‘E’: 02 posts
• Scientist ‘D’: 02 posts
• Scientist ‘C’ (Electronics & Communication Engg): 01 post
• Scientist ‘C’ (Computer Science & Engg/ Information & Technology): 10 posts
• For Scientist ‘D’/‘E’: The candidate should not be more than 45 years old.
• For Scientist ‘C’: The candidate should not be more than 35 years old.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates and personal interview.
• The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit scored in the personal interview.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply on the official website-rac.gov.in
• General category/ OBC candidates: Rs 100
• SC/ ST/ Divyang / Women Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
• The candidates should check the official notification for information about educational qualification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification.