DRDO recruitment 2018: Defense Research and Development Organisation has released a notification inviting applications from interested candidates who want to pursue defense-related research as Research Associates/Junior Research Fellows.
Candidates can check the official website www.drdo.gov.in for more information.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held in the Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences.
The date for walk-in- interview will be notified on the official website of DRDO.
• The upper age-limit for Research Associate is 35 years.
• The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow is 28 years.
• However, SC/ST candidates will get an age relaxation of 5 years and OBC candidates will get an age relaxation of 3 years.
• Research Associate: the candidates should have first Class M.Sc. with the Ph.D. in their relevant Subject.
Note: The candidates who have a provisional degree by the date of the interview can also apply. They will need to submit their original Ph.D. degree if they get selected.
• Junior Research Fellows: Post Graduate degree (M.Sc.) in their relevant subject discipline in the first division along with NET qualification.
• Candidates can download the application form from the official website
• The exact date of the interview has not been decided yet. Candidates are required to keep checking the official website.
• Candidates will be paid no TA/DA for attending the interview or for joining.
Note: Candidates can check the official notification here.