CTET 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education will close the online applications for Central Teacher Eligibility Test on March 5, 2019. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-ctet.nic.in.
The CBSE CTET examination will be conducted on July 7, 2019 and the last date to pay the application fee is March 8, 2019.
• General/OBC category: Rs 700 for one paper and Rs 1200 for both papers.
• SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person: Rs 350 for one paper and Rs 600 for both papers.
• The Paper-I will be conducted from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM. The duration of the examination will be 2 and a half hours.
• Paper-II will be conducted from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The duration of the examination will be 2 and a half hours.
• Paper I will be conducted for a person who intends to teach for classes I to V
• Paper II will be conducted for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply on the official website-ctet.nic.in
• For detailed instruction about how to apply, the candidates should check the official notification.
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for educational qualification.
• The main question paper will be set in English and Hindi.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.