CBSE CTET 2018: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Central Teachers Eligibility Test answer key on the official website. The answer keys is available on the official website ctet.nic.in for CTET 2018. The last date to challenge the answer key is December 30, 2018.
How to check the CBSE CTET Answer key:
• Visit the official website of CTET-ctet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says CBSE CTET answer key.
• On the next page, the link for both the answer keys will appear on the screen.
• Click on the link you want to check and download it.
• Take a print out for future reference.
How to challenge the answer key:
• The candidates can challenge the answer keys from the official website ctet.nic.in till December 30, 2018.
The candidates who will challenge the answer key will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through credit/debit card.
If the challenge is accepted by the Board, then a policy decision will be notified on the website and the fee shall be refunded.
• Due to the huge rush, the candidates might have a problem accessing the website. They are advised to keep checking the website regularly.