CSIR UGC NET 2018: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released the admit cards of UGC NET December 2018 on the official website. The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website- csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR UGC-NET 2018: Date to remember
• CSIR UGC NET 2018: December 16, 2018
• Result declaration: March or April 2019
• Fellowships: July 1, 2019
How to download the admit card:
• Visit the official website of CSIR- csirhrdg.res.in
• When on the new page, click on the link ‘Download e-Admit Card JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam Dec, 2018’
• On the next page, enter form number, DOB and security code and click on login.
• The admit cards will be displayed on screen. Check them and download for future reference.
CSIR UGC NET: Exam pattern
• The exam will have MCQ only. The test paper for each subject will consist of 200 marks.
• The test will be conducted in following subjects-
• Chemical Sciences
• Earth Sciences
• Life Sciences
• Mathematical Sciences
• Physical Sciences
• For more information, the candidates should check the official website.