CISF recruitment 2019: The Central Industrial Security Force has started the online registration for the head constable posts. The candidates can apply online on the official website-cisfrectt.in
“The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent”-according to the official notification.
The last date to apply online is February 20, 2019.
• Direct Male: 328 posts
• Direct Female: 37 posts
• LDCE: 64 posts
• General/OBC candidates: Rs 100
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Test, Skill test (typewriting) and Medical Examination.
• The candidate must have passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
• The candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
• For more information, the candidates must check the official notification here.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates must apply online at the official website- cisfrectt.in
• The Call up letter/Admit card to the candidates will be uploaded on the website https://cisfrectt.in at each stage i.e. for PST, documentation, Written Test, skill test (Typewriting) and Detailed medical examination during the recruitment process.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.