CGPSC recruitment: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released an official notification for the recruitment of the posts of Librarian and Sports Officer. The candidates can apply online on the official website-psc.cg.gov.in by May 4, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: May 4, 2019
• Correction in the application form: May 7 to 13, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 21 to 30 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General category candidates will have to pay application fee Rs 400
• SC/ST/OBC category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 300.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and Interview.
• The written examination will consist of Multiple Choice questions be of 300 marks and will consist of 150 questions to be completed in 3 hours.
• The general category candidates will have to get 33 percent marks and reserved category candidates will have to get 23 percent marks to qualify examination.
• The Interview will be conducted for a total of 30 marks.
• The candidates should have a degree in Library Science/Information Science with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
• For detailed information, the candidates should check the official notification here.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-psc.cg.gov.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.