Calicut University B.Ed results 2019: Calicut University has declared the Bachelor of Education results. The candidates, who have given the examination, can check their results from the official website-www.uoc.ac.in
The candidates can check their results using the registration number and captcha code.
How to check Calicut University B.Ed results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.uoc.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Pareeksha Bhavan”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Examination results”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “IV semester B.Ed results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter all the required details like registration number and captcha code and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
About Calicut University:
• Calicut University was established in 1968 and is situated in Kerala.
• The university has 30 post graduate departments and 426 colleges.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.