Calcutta University results 2019: Calcutta University has declared the B.A/B.Sc semester II results. The candidates, who have sat for the examination, can check their results from the official website-wbresults.nic.in
The results have been declared for Honours/General/Major examination and were declared on the official website on August 30, 2019.
The candidates can check their results using their roll number.
How to check Calcutta University B.A/B.Sc semester II results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-wbresults.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Calcutta University B.A/B.Sc semester II results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like roll number and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the results and download it for future reference.
Along with the B.A/B.Sc semester II results, the results have also been declared for BA/BSc/B.Com (Part-III) examination.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.