Calcutta University B.A./ B.Sc. Part-II results 2019: Calcutta University has declared the B.A./ B.Sc. Part-II results for honours/major examination. The candidates can check their results from the official website-wbresults.nic.in
The results were declared on September 12, 2019 and the candidates can check their results using their roll number. The candidates should note that the exam was conducted in the month of June-July 2019.
How to check Calcutta University B.A./ B.Sc. Part-II results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-wbresults.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Calcutta University B.A./ B.Sc. Part-II results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like roll number and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
The candidates should note that they should keep a print out of the results safe for future reference.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.