BSSC recruitment: Bihar Staff Selection Commission will close the online application process for stenographer recruitment will end in a week. The last date to apply for 326 Stenographer posts is April 8, 2019. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination and aptitude test. The candidates should apply online at bssc.bih.nic.in
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 8, 2019
• Online application ends: April 8, 2019
• General category candidates: 140 posts
• SC candidates: 60 posts
• ST candidates: 4 posts
• OBC candidates: 70 posts
• BC candidates: 43 posts
• OBC (Women): 9 posts
• Interested candidates should be the minimum age of 18 years.
• The upper age limit is different for different category candidates.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and Interview.
• The written examination will consist of General Knowledge, General science and mathematics and Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning.
• For detailed syllabus, the candidates should check the official notification here.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 600.
• SC/ST candidates of Bihar: Rs 150
• Interested candidates should be 10+2 from a recognized board.
• They should have a basic knowledge of computer.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.