BSNL recruitment: Today is the last date to apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited recruitment process to fill 300 manager trainee posts. The interested candidates who have not applied can do so from the official website- bsnl.co.in
• Total number of vacant posts: 300
• OC: 76 posts
• SC: 23 posts
• ST: 11posts
• OBC: 40 posts
• PwD: 6 posts
• Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
• However, SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
How to apply:
• All the Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bsnl.co.in
• OC/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 2200 as application fee.
• SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs 1100 as application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of On-line Assessment Process, Group Discussion and Interview.
Online Assessment scheme:
• The pattern of the question will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ) with negative marking
• The online examination will be of 3 hours and will consist of a total of 450 marks.
• Section-I (Management Aptitude)
• Section-II (Cognitive Ability)
• Section-III (Technical knowledge)
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.