BSNL recruitment 2019: The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates for the posts of Junior Telecom Officer. Interested candidates should apply for the posts on the official website. The last date to apply online is March 12, 2019.
Total number of vacant posts: 198
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply online: March 12, 2019
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General category/OBC candidates: Rs 1000
• SC/ST candidates: Rs 500
Mode of Selection:
• The selection of the candidates will be done through GATE SCORE-2019 which has to be conducted by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
• Interested candidates should have BE/BTech or equivalent in Civil or Electrical engineering
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bsnl.co.in
Process of Selection:
• The interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. in Civil Engineering and in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.