APPSC Panchayat Secretary hall tickets: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the admit card of the screening test for the Panchayat Secretary recruitment exam. The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website-psc.ap.gov.in
The screening test will be conducted on April 21, 2019. The candidates who have registered for the examination can download their admit cards for the screening test from the official website-psc.ap.gov.in
How to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary recruitment exam admit cards?
The candidates can download the admit cards for the screening test by following the steps below:
• Visit the official website-psc.ap.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Hall Tickets for the Panchayat Secretary recruitment examination”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like user ID, Mobile Number and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and download for future reference.
The candidates will have to carry ID proof along with their hall tickets on the day of examination.
• The Screening Test will be Objective Type examination and will consist of 150 questions.
• The Part A will consist of General Studies & Mental Ability and Part B will consist of Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.