Air India Recruitment: Air India has released an official notification inviting applications for the Trainee Controllers posts. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website-airindia.com.
The candidates should note that the last date to apply is September 18, 2019. The total number of vacant posts is 60.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: September 18, 2019
• Tentative schedule of Written Test: September/October 2019
• Interested candidates should be less than 28 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates should get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates should have B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with PERCENTILE of 70 and above in GATE 2019
• Interested candidates should have Masters in Computer Application or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 60 percent Marks in aggregate.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination and verification of documents/testimonials.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.airindia.in by September 18, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.