Air India recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Aircraft Technicians and Skilled Tradesmen. All the candidates can check all the important information at the official website-www.airindia.in
According to the official website, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Skill Test/Trade Test and Technical Assessment. The dates of the interview has been declared in the official notification.
• The walk in interview will start from August 26, 2019 and will conclude on September 24, 2019.
• The candidates should check the official notification for the academic qualification as they differ for every post.
• The candidates should have a self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of educational qualification and relevant trade must be submitted along with the Application. They should also attach self –attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates and income and assets certificate issued by competent authority for EWS candidates.
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 35 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.