UPPSC lecturer exam admit card: The Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) released the UPPSC Lecturer Exam admit card on the official website – http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ released on Monday.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD UPPSC lecturer exam admit card
• Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
• Next, click on the relevant link that states ‘Click here to download Admit Card for LECTURER GOVT. INTER (M/F) COLLEGE SCREENING EXAM. – 2017 under Advt. No. 3/2016-17 AND 5/2016-17, to be held on 23/09/2018′
• After clicking on the link, enter all the details asked
• When the admit card appears, check all the details
• Download your admit card and take a printout for future reference
UPPSC EXAM 2018
• The test for UPSSC Lecturer exam will consist of 150 multiple choice questions, each question will carry 1 mark each. The question paper will have 30 questions on General Studies and 120 questions on the subject concerned.
• The candidates will have 2 hours for the screening test that will be organised in a single shift from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.