The results for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2018 (Tier-II) are likely to be released on October 25 by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at their official website – ssc.nic.in.
The CGL Examination 2018 (Tier-II) was conducted by the SSC from September 11 to September 13 this year across various exam centres.
All the candidates who had appeared for the examination can now check their results after following the steps listed here.
Students should keep in mind that they need their examination credentials such as roll number ready for input.
Steps to check CGL Examination 2018 (Tier-II) results online:
- Visit the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Find the ‘Results’ link on the top. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page. On the new page, find the ‘CGL Examination 2018 (Tier-II)’ link. Click on it.
- Enter your examination credentials such as your roll number and Date of Birth (DoB).
- The SSC CGL Examination 2018 (Tier-II) will appear on your screen.
- Save a copy of the pdf and take a print-out of the same for future purposes.
Around 15,000 candidates had qualified for Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV General Studies, Finance and Accounts this year, while a total of 8,578 candidates had qualified for Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Statistics)].
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CGL Examinations to recruit staff various posts in the government ministries, departments, and organisations.