The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur has released notification for the Joint Admission Test or IIT JAM 2019 on its official website http://iitkgp.ac.in/.
JAM is conducted to provide admission to MSc, Joint MSc, PhD, MSc, PhD. Dual Degree etc. One IIT conducts this exam every year and this year IIT Kharagpur will be the organising institute.
The test will be conducted through the online mode.
As per the notification, there is no bar in age limit. The online registration and application of JAM will start from September 1, 2018.
- All candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- Filling of online application : 1 September 2018
- Last date to submit application : 1 October 2018
- Download of admit card : 4 January 2019
- Mock tests available : 10 January 2019
- IIT Jam Examination date : 10 Februrary 2019
- Answer key release : 25 Februrary 2019
- Declaration of result : 20 March 2019
- Rank and merit list : 5 April 2019
- Score card release : 5 April to 31 July 2019
- First admission list : 3 June 2019