West Bengal Madrasah results 2019: The West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education has announced the results 2019 on the official website i.e. wbbme.org for High Madrasah, Alim and Fazil Examination 2019. While the results were declared around 11 am, the official website remained unserviceable, and West Bengal candidates were unable to check their results online.
The website was not loading at the time of filing this report. Candidates however can check their West Bengal Madrasah results 2019 for High Madrasah, Alim and Fazil on wbresults.nic.in too.
Steps to check West Bengal Madrasah results 2019:
– Log on to wbresults.nic.in
– Click on the tab “Result of High Madrasah, Alim and Fazil Examination-2019”
– A new page with open with three tabs — High Madrasah Examination, Alim Examination, Fazil Examination
– Select the Result tab of the West Bengal Madrasah examination board you want to check
– Enter Roll No and Date of Birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format) and submit them online
WB Results 2019 will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the results and keep it for record.
Direct link to check WB Madrasah results 2019
1) High Madrasah Examination: http://wbresults.nic.in/madrasah/wbhm.asp
2) Alim Examination: http://wbresults.nic.in/madrasah/wbalim.asp
3) Fazil Examination: http://wbresults.nic.in/madrasah/wbfazil.asp
Candidates can also check their results 2019 via SMS service. For this, they need to type a message in the following format, i.e. WBBME <Space> Roll Number, and send it to 56070.