West Bengal class 12 results 2019: The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination has declared the results of class 12 results today. The candidates, should check their results from the official website-wbchse.nic.in
Apart from checking the results from the official website, the candidates can also check their results using the SMS facility.The West Bengal Higher Secondary board examination 2019 was held from February 26 to March 13, 2019.
How to check West Bengal HS results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-wbchse.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “West Bengal class 12 results”
• On the new page that opens, enter all the required details like the roll number, registration number, and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and save them for future reference.
West Bengal HS results 2019: How to check results via SMS:
• The candidates can check their results by typing WB12ROLLNUMBER and send the text to 56263.
• The results will be displayed on the mobile screen.
Alternate websites to check West Bengal HS results 2019:
The candidates can also check their results by using the alternate websites here:
This year, the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education had declared the class 10 results on May 21, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.