Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has collaborated with fashion designer Manish Malhotra and on Monday launched “Infinite Red” Vivo V7+ limited edition smartphone targeting millennials in India.
The selfie-focused flagship smartphone with 24MP front shooter features a heart-shaped motif at the back. Priced at Rs 22,990, the device will be available in all offline stores across India and on Amazon.
“With the launch of V7+ Manish Malhotra Limited edition, we are providing an opportunity for consumers to express their love in a more elegant and captivating manner,” Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India, said in a statement.
The device was launched in champagne gold and matte black coloured variants in September.
“I am happy to collaborate with Vivo and present the V7+. We have created a phone that symbolises the spirit of youth and infinite love,” Malhotra, said in a statement.
Vivo V7+ is company’s first phone with an 18:9 aspect ratio with ‘Full View’ display. A high point of the device is 24MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.0 and flash. The phone sports a 5.99-inch IPS display (1440×720 pixels) in a unibody metal body.
Vivo V7+ full specifications
- 4G VoLTE dual-SIM, Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat, Fingerprint sensor
- 5.99-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, LED flash
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3225mAh battery with Micro-USB
There is 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a dedicated memory card slot. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset.
(Written with inputs from IANS)