Follow Us:

Tag: Current recruitment policy

1 Results

  • With the changing dynamics

    With the changing dynamics

    For a country as vast as India, it is a matter of immense concern that despite the whole expansion of education in universities it is able to satisfy only 17 per cent of the employers while leaving the 83 per cent dissatisfied. According to a study by the Confederation of Indian Industry, out of five...

    January 2, 2017