The right pair of shoes can transform your body language and attitude tremendously. Pair up Garfield or Mickey Mouse print shoes with loose and ankle-length cargo pants or opt for bold colors and attractive heels that can be paired with an all-white attire, say, experts.
Saket Agarwal and Surabhi Agarwal have listed a few ways of amping up the style quotient with the right footwear:
* Experiment with loafers or funky sneakers as these days people prefer comfort over style. You can pair your sneakers with kurtis and saris as well to make the look edgy.
* Pair up Garfield or Mickey Mouse print shoes with loose and ankle-length cargo pants and knotted shirt.
* Add a bit of dazzle with striking metallic heels or color rich pumps.
* Opt for big bold colours and attractive heels that can be paired with an all-white simple and sophisticated attire.
* A formal look can be transformed into a fun look by just changing your shoes. Pastel shoes are your classic shoes that go with any and every outfit and are rightly termed as a universal pairing.
* A boring, mundane jersey dress can give a different look if you pair it with shoes that have a subtle, but quirky print.
* Formal attire is usually seen as plain and dull, but you can brighten it up by adding a pair of canvas shoes with an attractive doodle print.
* Adding a clog to your shoe-drobe can actually enhance your look.
* A statement dress can be paired up with floral print shoes, just to add a small element of peculiarity.
* Iridescent arrow-like prints, zigzags, squares and many other shapes can be worn with a number of attires.
* If you are traveling in a gang, or having a major get-together, a fun thing to do would be everyone wearing a pair of shoes with the same print, basis the theme of the party, like Halloween, Christmas or Holi.