The weight conscious generation of today avoids bananas, treating it as a fat gaining food. It’s not true at all. The high concentration of essential nutrients in bananas make it important to be consumed by adults as well as infants. It is a rich source of vitamin B6, manganese, vitamin C, potassium, fiber, copper, and biotin. This fleshy and creamy fruit is low expensive, easily portable and good to taste. Include this nutrient-rich food in your daily diet and prevent many health disorders.
- Help to maintain normal blood pressure – Many studies have proved the effect of eating bananas in lowering blood pressure with its rich potassium content. One medium sized banana contains 400+ mg of potassium that is pretty enough to fulfill the requirement of the body and maintain a healthy blood pressure.
- Keep a check on blood cholesterol levels – Bananas contain sterol content- a type of fat. The structure of sterols can block the absorption of dietary cholesterol and thus keep blood cholesterol levels under control.
- Lower the risk of stroke – Bananas are packed with potassium, magnesium, and fiber. These three nutrients help to prevent the risk of stroke substantially.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease – Bananas are a rich fiber food having about three grams per medium one. Out of these three grams, one gram is soluble fiber that decreases the risk of heart disease potentially. So regular intake of bananas is good to avoid this problem.
- Speedy digestion – Banana is a digestion-friendly fruit. Due to the fiber nutrient, bananas regulate the pace of digestion very well by converting carbohydrates into simple sugars. These simple sugars are also well regulated by the fibrous content of banana. With the presence of water-soluble pectins and fructooligosaccharides, it supports the overall digestive health.
- Lower gastrointestinal problems – Two servings of bananas each day can lead to significant increase in Bifidobacteria. With these increased levels of bacteria, you can experience lesser gastrointestinal issues and more regular bowel function.
- Lower muscle cramps – Bananas are valued to prevent muscle cramps because of its rich potassium content. Since low potassium levels are considered to contribute to the risk of muscle cramps, eat a banana daily if you suffer from such problem.
- Gives instant energy – It is an instant enebananasrgy giving food considered as good as a sports beverage while and after workouts.
This wonderful ingredient of sweet and spicy recipes is all time favourite worldwide. It is the best food to satisfy sugary cravings in a sweet and healthy way. Guys n gals don’t run away from this wonderful fruit. Grab it and just eat it.