It is commonly heard from doctors that once you are diagnosed with diabetes or for that matter hypertension, or heart disease, etc. you may be able to control it with drugs but you have to live with this disease forever. You will never be able to completely cure yourself of the disease or get rid of it! The suitable examples will be those heart bypass patients going for repeated bypass or angioplasty patients developing blockages again at the same location within just 6 months of the surgery.
Much clearly, the allopathic treatment or the modern medicine works superficially; not to cure the root cause of the disease. Whereas, from my own experience with my patients and the patients can themselves tell you that, ‘The China Study Diet Plan’ addresses the cause of the disease. The China Study by Dr T Colin Campbell is the biggest ever study on Human Nutrition, and this diet plan can get you complete cure within a span of 3 to 6 months, without the need to go back to the allopathic route.
What is The China Study Diet Plan?
Here is how The China Study Diet Plan can be summarised as:
WHAT NOT TO EAT
- You may not eat anything that has a mother or a face (no meat, poultry or fish).
- You cannot eat dairy products.
- You must not consume oil of any kind, not even a drop.
- No sugar, salt and refined products.
WHAT TO EAT
- All vegetables (in unprocessed form, in their natural state).
- All legumes (beans, peas and lentils of all varieties).
- All whole grains (in unrefined state).
- All seasonal fruits.
The potential of The China Study Diet Plan, as to how healthy it can prove to be, can be explained as:
“Let’s pretend that all its effects could be achieved through a drug.” Imagine a big pharmaceutical company holding a press conference to unveil a new pill called Eunutria. They unveil a list of scientifically proven effects of Eunutria that includes the following:
- Prevents 95% of all cancers, including those caused by environmental toxins.
- Prevents nearly all heart attacks and strokes.
- Reverses even severe heart disease.
- Prevents and reverses type 2 diabetes so quickly and effectively that after three days on drug, it’s dangerous for users to continue the use of insulin.
What about the side effects? Of course there are side effects. They include:-
- Gets you to your ideal weight in a healthy and sustainable fashion.
- Eliminates most migraines, acne, colds and flu, chronic pain and intestinal distress.
- Improves energy.
- Cures erectile dysfunction (that makes the pill a blockbuster success all by itself).
Those are just the side effects for individuals taking the pill. There are environmental implications also:-
- Slows and possibly reverses global warming.
- Reduces groundwater contamination.
- Ends the need for deforestation.
- Shuts down factory farms.
- Reduces malnutrition and dislocation among the world’s poorest citizens.
How healthy is The China Study Diet Plan?
It is hard to imagine anything healthier or anything more effective at addressing our biggest health issues. Not only is The China Study Diet Plan the healthiest way of eating that has ever been studied, but it’s far more effective in promoting health and preventing diseases than prescription drugs, surgery, vitamin and herbal supplementation and genetic manipulation.
If ‘The China Study Diet Plan’ were a pill, its inventor would be the wealthiest person on earth. Since it is not a pill, no market forces conspire to advocate for it. No mass media campaign promotes it. No insurance coverage pays for it. Since it is not a pill and nobody has figured out how to get hugely wealthy by showing people how to eat it, the truth has been buried by half-truths, unverified claims and down-right lies. The concerted efforts of many powerful interests to ignore, discredit, and hide the truth has worked so far.
But, with all the faith in the wisdom of a common man, I am sure for whosoever acknowledges this article or The China Study Diet Plan through any medium will definitely give this miracle diet one chance to bring change in self and society.
(Views and opinions expressed in this article are strictly those of the author)