West Bengal JEE 2019: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released an official notification for the entrance exam for admission in the private and governmental medical and engineering institutions in the state.
The candidates should note that the application process will start from December 26, 2018 on the official website-wbjeeb.in
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: January 22, 2019
• Downloading of admit cards: May 7, 2019
• Examination date: May 19, 2019
• Result date: June 25, 2019
• The application fee for the candidates is Rs 500.
Question paper pattern:
• All questions will consist of Multiple choice questions. There will be three categories of questions.
• The examination will be conducted in offline mode.
For Engineering courses:
• The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application/Technical Vocational Subject as compulsory subject.
For Pharmacy courses:
• The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects.
• To find out about academic qualification, click on the direct link here.
• The candidates should not be less than 17 years. There is no upper age limit.
• The candidates should check the official notice here for more information.