WBPSC recruitment: West Bengal Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for Supervisor Posts under the Department of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal. All the candidates should apply online on the official website from March 14 till April 16, 2019. Only female candidates are eligible for these posts.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 14, 2019
• Online application ends: April 16, 2019
• Last date to submit fee (offline): April 17, 2019
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 160+Service Tax
• SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Screening Test, Written Examination and Viva- Voce Test.
• The Preliminary examination will consist of 100 MCQ questions of one mark each.
• The written examination will consist of 400 marks and a selective no of candidates who will qualify on the basis of merit in The Preliminary Screening Test will be called for Written Examination.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-pscwbapplication.in by April 16, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.