WBJEE answer keys 2019: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has released the answer keys for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2019. The candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check the answer keys from the official website-wbjeeb.nic.in
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2019 was conducted on May 26, 2019. The examination was conducted in two shifts-Paper 1 from 11 am to 1 pm, and Paper 2 from 2 to 4 pm.
How to download the WBJEE answer keys 2019:
The candidates can download the answer keys by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-wbjeeb.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “WBJEE 2019”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “View and challenge answer key”
• On the page that opens, enter your application number, password, security pin and click on submit.
• The answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the details and save it for future reference.
How to challenge the answer keys:
• The candidates can challenge the answer keys by June 5, 2019 through the user interface.
• He/she will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 per question challenged through net banking/debit card/credit cards.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.