WB SET 2018: West Bengal College Service Commission has declared the WB SET 2018 exam results. The candidates who have appeared for the SET examination should check their results on the official website. The candidates could login using their registration number and password.
According to the official notice, “All the candidates of SET – 2018 examination are requested to visit the website www.wbcsconline.in through login their Registration No. and Password.”
How to check WB SET 2018 examination results:
• Visit the official website-www.wbcsconline.in
• On the homepage, click on the applicant login.
• On the page that opens, enter all the required details like user ID and password and click on login.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
About West Bengal SET 2018 examination:
• West Bengal SET 2018 examination was conducted on December 2, 2018 from 9 am to 1 pm.
• All the candidates who qualify the SET examination will be qualified for the Assistant Professor posts in the colleges and universities of West Bengal.
• The candidates should check the official notice here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official website.