Vijaya Bank recruitment 2018: Vijaya Bank has invited applications for Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream.
Candidates should note that September 27, 2018 is the last date for applying for the above-stated post. Interested candidates should fill the form on the official website of Vijaya Bank –https://www.vijayabank.com/
Candidates can check the official notification and other important details for more information.
• General category: 167
• SC: 49
• ST: 25
• OBC: 89
How to apply:
Candidates can click on this link to apply directly.
• Candidates who are applying for the above post should be a graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 60 per cent marks.
• Candidates should be MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA through a full-time course (two/ three-year programme) or should have a Post-graduate degree in commerce/science/economics/law or must be a qualified Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary.
• General category candidates: Rs 600
• SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100
• The candidates must fall in the age bracket of 21 years to 30 years.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of Course Completion and Exit test.
• Candidates should ensure that they fill the forms by today since September 27 is the last day to fill the form.