UPSC recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is hiring for the posts of administrative officer, lecturer in chemical engineering, mechanics, civil engineering and information technology departments. Applications have been invited and candidates can visit the official website to apply for the posts.
The application process has started and the last date to apply is October 11, 2018.
• Administrative Officer: 8
• Applied Engineering Lecturer: 1
• Chemical Engineering Lecturer: 2
• Civil Engineering Lecturer: 1
• Information Technology Lecturer: 1
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT 2018
• Visit the official website of UPSC- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
• Click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab on the homepage
• Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA)
• You will now be directed to a new webpage
• Next, click on New Registration to fill the application form
• If you are registered already, click on ‘Apply Now’and fill the details
• Finally, click on Submit button
• The maximum age to apply for the above posts is 35 years. However, candidates from SC/ST category will get an age relaxation of 5 years. OBC candidates will get relaxation of 3 years.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of an written test and an interview.
Date to remember
• Last day to apply online: October 11, 2018