UPSC CSE Mains 2019: Union Public Service Commission will end the online application process for the Civil Service Mains examination 2019 today. The candidates who have cleared the Preliminary examination can fill the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam application form on the official website-upsconline.nic.in
The candidates should note that the last date to fill the online application form is till August 16, 2019.
UPSC CSE Mains 2019: How to fill DAF
The candidates can fill the application form by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-upsconline.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Civil Service Main examination 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter your login ID and password and click on submit.
• Fill the application form that appears on the screen.
• Check all the details and download the application form for future reference.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Civil Services (Preliminary) exam, Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for various posts and services.
• A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.