UGC NET 2018: The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test examination will start from December 18, National Testing Agency (NTA) said in an official release on Wednesday, October 24.
According to an official notification on ntanet.nic.in, UGC NET will start from December 18, 2018 and will be held in two shifts.
UGC NET Admit card:
• The admit cards will be available to download on the official website ntanet.nic.in from November 19, 2018.
• If there is any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate including photograph and signature shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate should approach the helpline immediately between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. between 19.11.2018 to 25.11.2018.
• The candidates must note that the admit cards will not be sent by post.
• The candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 8.30 a.m. in the First shift and after 1.30 p.m. in the Second shift.
The candidates can check the official notification here.
• The UGC NET 2018 examination will consist of 2 papers.
• Paper 1 will be for a total duration of 1 hour with a total of 50 questions.
• Paper 2 will be for a total duration of 2 hours with a total of 100 questions.