Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad has now released admit cards for Village Revenue Officer examination online at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Candidates should note that the examination will be held on September 16.
TSPSC has released the admit card for filling about 700 vacancies through this exam.
Candidates can download their admit card through the official website of TSPSC, https://tspsc.gov.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD
• Visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission https://tspsc.gov.in
• Click on the link which says ‘VRO Hall Ticket Download’
• Enter all the required details
• Click on ‘GO’ button to get the admit card
• Download the admit card and save it for the future reference.
If the candidates face any problem or if they are unable to download the admit card, they can call the TSPSC officials on the numbers given below:
TSPSC Help Desk – 040-24606666
Assistant Secretary – 7288896626
Deputy Secretary – 7288896615
Section Officer – 7288896653
For more information, candidates should visit the official website of TSPSC- https://tspsc.gov.in
1. Telangana State Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to choose applicants for the civil service jobs in the state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
2. It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India that provides suitable candidates for various government posts.